To develop and deliver programs designed to achieve international excellence in cross-country skiing
To provide national programs for the continuous development of cross-country skiing from introductory experience to international excellence, for participants of all ages and abilities, fostering the principles of ethical conduct and fair play
It takes a ski community to raise Olympic medallists. Cross Country Canada will be that community by:
- valuing and respecting all members, their roles, interests and aspirations;
- tenaciously committing to the consistent achievement of excellence – fulfilling dreams, creating heroes and inspiring national pride;
- providing tools and resources for a seamless and progressive continuum of athlete development;
- promoting broadly-based participation in the healthy outdoors lifestyle of our sport; and
- demonstrating and advocating ethical conduct in all of our undertakings.